}

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blu-Ray/Movie Reviews of October List!!

Hello guys! As you know, I haven't posted much on my blog as well as, my YouTube channel. This is all due to the school work that is now, being assigned to students and of course, it definitely is taking up a lot of time! But that's totally fine.
Now that I got that out of the way, I've finally planned out what reviews I'll be doing throughout October! Here is my reviews of October list:


BLU-RAY/MOVIE REVIEWS OF OCTOBER*:
* - some of the dates can be postponed or new movies will be added and can adjust the schedule.


Blu-Ray/Movie Reviews:                                         Review Published:
  • Ender's Game (Blu-Ray Review)                       October 10th
  • Divergent (Blu-Ray Review)                             October 13th
  • The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-Ray)                      October 15th
  • The Lego Movie (Blu-Ray Review)                    October 19th
  • Man of Steel (Blu-Ray Review)                         October 23rd
  • Gravity (Blu-Ray Review)                                October 25th
  • The Conjuring (Blu-Ray Review)                      October 27th
  • Carrie [2013] (Blu-Ray Review)                       October 30th

The list seems a little short than what I expected to review this month but due to school, this is the shortened version of my October list. It actually still looks like a hefty stack of movies to review, to me that is... I hope you see you all on my Ender's Game review on October 10th! Byeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment